Programs & Services
UCAN's mission is to build strong youth and families through compassionate healing, education and empowerment. We have specially designed programs in each of these three areas.
UCAN has a variety of services designed specifically to create a healing process for those who have experienced trauma. These services range in intensity to meet the individual needs of our clients.
- Clinical & Youth Development Services
- Professional Foster Parenting
- Therapeutic Youth Home
- Teen Parenting Service Network
- Transitional Teen Services
Educating Children & Families
Services designed to educate children in a traditional setting and families in a variety of settings.
- CHA HOST Program
- Foster Grandparents Program
- High Risk Infant Program
- Parent & Family Education Classes
- Supervised Visitation and Transparenting®
- UCAN Academy
Services designed to empower young people to create life-changing opportunities that ensure safer futures.